- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Texas Woman’s University-Houston
- Board Certified in Orthopedics through the American Physical Therapy Association
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Certified in Functional Movement Screening
- Certified in Kinesiotaping Method
- Crossfit Level 1 Certified Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Corrective Exercise Specialist
Regarded as an expert clinician in the outpatient orthopedic setting, Dr. Anthony Cheung Is a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist based out of the Houston, Texas area. Dr. Cheung graduated with his Doctor of Physical Therapy from Texas Woman’s University and has earned additional certifications in both spinal manipulation and dry needling. He has co-authored peer-reviewed professional presentations and regularly lectures on topics concerning the cervical spine and joint mobilization.
As a fitness enthusiast, Dr. Cheung is committed to promoting movement quality and identifying asymmetries limiting individuals from achieving their full athletic potential
“I’ve always been a hands-on type of professional when it comes to treating my patients or working with clients. I provide my services as how I would expect myself, or even my own mother to be treated. It’s never been about just treating the impairment or dysfunction. It’s through educating the individual about the source of their issue and ways to prevent it from occurring again, by which you empower them to take control of their own body.
That’s the difference we provide here at CrossFit Rectify.”